Monday, February 23, 2009

Princessland (also known as Disneyland)



We got to take a weekend trip to Disneyland with some of our friends. McKenna had a blast! She told anybody who would listen about all the princesses, but particularly Cinderella. I have to say that I am a much bigger fan now that I have gone with a two year old. It was enchanting. McKenna's eyes sparkled the whole time we were there! For an entire week McKenna has talked about how "Mickey gave her a hug and kissed her on the nose...just like that!!" We had a ton of fun and left completely exhausted! Thanks Steph and Chris and Nicole and Shaun...always a great time! The girls had so much fun together!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so jealous of Kenna. I always wanted Mickey to kiss me on the nose. Oh well...some dreams never do come true...but we learn to go on. :)

Jen said...

I'm jealous! I want to go on vacation.....

Sara said...

DL is so much more fun with kids. When I was there before (as an adult) all I could concentrate on were the crowds, lines, costs, etc.
But taking Jacob there in Dec (which by-the-way is a much better time of year to go than JULY!) was so much fun. The same place, new adventure.

I'm glad you had so much fun!