Sunday, March 1, 2009
Chris's Birthday Party
On Saturday we got to celebrate Chris's 31st birthday! I still can't believe he is 31this year because that means that I am 30 this year...auuuuggghh how did we all get so old! We all had tons of fun and there was a huge turnout! Thanks Jen for putting it together and to Lisa and Dave for hosting:) Happy Birthday Chris-we love ya bunches!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Thanks for being such a great photographer. I think I took a grand total of 3 pictures. What a great wife I am, huh? Thank heaven that you're more on top of things than I am. Also, thanks for coming to the party. It was a blast!
Did you get the rest of the pics or the party I e-mailed? I am not sure if you are able to or not so let me know!
Post a Comment