Wednesday, March 4, 2009

All Grown Up


McKenna got a new bed today and she has been bouncing all over the walls about her "big girl bed". She can't wait to be able to snore in it..how funny. Every single time she has a "milestone" I am torn between being so proud of who she is becoming and how much she has accomplished in her short little life and missing my baby girl!! sniff sniff. I am truly blessed to have her and grateful for her example to me. Please take note of the awesome quilt that Leilani made for Mckenna when she was born...it rocks! You are so talented- thank you so much!


chillin in her new digs



pretending she is snoring in her new bed

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the bed!!! Too cute. I can't believe Kenna is sooo big already.

Jen said...

I absolutely love her bed. And the quilt is beautiful!