Monday, February 9, 2009

wishing and hoping



I have gotten so addicted to Facebook that my blog has severely suffered, but I have decided its ok to share my love equally and start blogging again. Life has been super crazy these last few months. I started school again and am NOT loving it! Its so hard to have to decide between hanging with McKenna and having fun and boring...studying for hours and hours to pull off a measley C!! I am sure it will get better as I get used to having to study, but right now I am thinking I was crazy to bother going back!

I can say one thing for sure though...Logan is sooo cold! I was loving the snow and cold weather up through Christmas, but now I am wishing and hoping for some warm, sunny weather! Its just cold and dirty now and if I rub against my filthy car one more time and get myself all covered in crapola I will scream! There's only so many times a week you can wash a car lol. Apparently McKenna is sick of the cold weather as well because today she rounded up a swim diaper, got her swimsuit and sun hat out, stripped down and pulled on her sun gear and begged to swim. She was totally confused when I would not let her pull out the swimming pool. She was so cute I had to take a picture. I am posting one of her so excited to have snow in all her now gear and one from today all done with the snow and wanting the sunshine...or maybe she is desperate for a sunny vacation just like mommy lol

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am with Kenna!! Bring on the sun!! I am sick of being cold myself. Let me know when you pull out the pool and I'm there!!

Jen said...

Those pictures are adorable! I am about sick of winter myself. If it doesn't snow again until next year, I won't be sad. Not one bit. Thanks for coming to visit us in the hospital this week. It was so good to see you!