Saturday, December 19, 2009

Naughty Lists



McKenna is so grown up this year! She wasn't even afraid to jump right up there and get down to business. It seems like the time is just flying and I don't know how she is growing up so stinkin fast!
She marched right up to the elf that was helping Santa and wanted to know if she knew who was on the naughty list. Then she proceeded to inform the elf that Swiper the Fox was on the naughty list
and was working to get off the list. So cute! She was so worried that she might be on the list, but the elf set her straight and Kenna was all smiles:)





Telling Santa exactly what she wants this Christmas...a swim puppy, a playhouse, and babies, lots of babies.




....And she almost forgot her candy cane-oops!


1 comment:

AZMarianos said...

Chei-Pie! I've been thinking about you A LOT and just wanted to say hi! I miss your smiling face all the time and wish I could see you - it's been way too long (like 6 yrs!!) What the heck?!?! I need an update on you and maybe we can arrange a visit sometime! HUGS!!