Friday, August 1, 2008

Change

So I have been harassed by quite a few people(you know who you are!) about my snowy picture in the middle of summer posted ages ago on my blog. I do have some excuses...first of all Idaho had a 9 month long winter season! What a miserable cold winter that just kept going and going this year. Secondly, I have been crazy busy with McKenna and so much change going on in life. Third-we moved...yup it is finally done. This has been talked about for months and months and months but it has finally happened. So we just got Internet service and I can finally post again-wahoo! So my apologies to everyone, but I will try to keep up a little better now :)

McKenna is doing wonderfully! I thought she was going to freak out when we moved because I have read plenty about kids her age not adapting well to change and totally digressing when a move happens, but she ran in the new house giggling and running wild and quite literally has not stopped since! (Yes she is exhausting...can I borrow a little energy once in a while!) She is so much fun though-I am so blessed to have her. I always think that right now is my favorite phase, but then she grows and matures and moves into a new phase that I just love as well. I really can't believe she is almost two though...the time really has been flying and I hope and pray that I am doing a good enough job raising her! She definitely tests my patience some days, but for that I am grateful because I can see myself growing into a better person every day because of her! I will post some new pics as soon as I can find the cable to download them!

I also wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who has been there for me so much lately...my life has been so stressful and chaotic and I am so grateful for all of you who have really helped me along. Your kind words, phone calls and prayers are so appreciated. I truly have been learning so much about myself and much comes from your loving words of encouragement and thoughtful guidance. Thanks you so much! I am so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends!

5 comments:

AZMarianos said...

Oh my goodness - I was wondering what had happened to you all! I'm excited to see you are back to posting. So, where did you move? Are you still in ID? What else is new? I can't wait to see some pictures!

Jen said...

Chei, it's great that you posted an update for everyone! It's so great to hear that you guys are settled and doing well. I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures. See ya!

Sara said...

Yes! A new post.....I miss you though.....keep posting, it helps!

Stephanie said...

Yay! A new post! I couldn't even go to your blog anymore because all I still can't stand the thought of snow after last winter! :) I am glad to be able to catch up a little on what is going on with you now that you are in the great southern Utah!!

Becky said...

Thank heavens that snow picture is down the screen, Chei.I'm proud of you, two new blogs in just days! I hope everything is going well. Have you found that new pool yet? Can't wait to see you Soon!Love ya!